RETAIL MERCHANDISING REP PART TIME
Our merchandising jobs are perfect for an amazing candidate that would love to work with the latest and greatest consumer electronics on the market today. This part time Retail Merchandising Rep job is a great opportunity for an individual with the ability to implement client-driven merchandising and build strong client relationships. You will be engaging and educating consumers on electronic products that may include printers, projectors, and scanners. The sales representative will need to be friendly, outgoing, and tech savvy. The ideal candidate will be expected to drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s consumer electronic products at major retail locations. Take this chance to work for the leading sales and marketing agency in North America. Advantage Solutions in Canada offers competitive pay rates, support and training.
- Replenish POP, paper, ink, etc, update pricing, remove damaged products, place in new items.
- Build relationships with key department personnel to message product features and benefits.
- Build in-store product knowledge and increase mindshare.
- Effectively build brand loyalty and increase "comfort level" of product.
- Complete call reports and timesheets.
- Conference calls with supervisor/others as needed.
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge.
- Review schedule.
- Attend training sessions.
- Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Background in retail and Consumer Electronics desired.
- Familiarity with imaging solutions and third party labor a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. Advantage Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Advantage Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Human Resources Department, Advantage Solutions (905) 475-9623 or email@example.com