RETAIL DATA COLLECTOR PART TIME
Do you want to enjoy the flexibility of a part time job that allows you work at whatever hours of the day you would like? Apply today to become a Retail Data Collector Part Time and enjoy the freedom to work hours that are convenient for you within your assigned work days. The ideal candidate will receive paid training to capture and record data in our client’s retail locations using a simplified handheld system. You will also be expected to perform other retail merchandising tasks as needed. Our data collection jobs are perfect for the self-starter who enjoys working independently. Bring your skills to Advantage Solutions, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive in-depth training and competitive pay rates.
- Collect and record inventory data utilizing existing SKUs.
- Ensure the placement of new items at all assigned stores.
- Maintain schematic standards and integrity through consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other retail personnel.
- Travel and driving are essential to this position.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment and able to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Engage in physical activity, lift and/or push up to 25 pounds, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time, potential use of cleaning chemicals and work in environments susceptible to temperature changes i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections.
- Basic computer skills and Internet usage.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.