Account Executive Agency
The Account Executive serves as the agency liaison with the client to ensure that the client’s needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs. Primary role is development, implementation, financial management and post-analysis of promotional programs in conjunction with client and/or customer personnel. A successful Account Executive will deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through flawless program management. Additionally, they must be able to collaborate effectively to deliver on mutual client and retailer objectives. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with the client, customer, internal agency and all third party vendors.
Primary Job Responsibilities – Personal Accountability
- Perform project management duties including: program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting
- Develop effective client and retailer relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments, including creative and production, to ensure that client deliverables are successfully achieved
- Research, negotiate, and plan with third party vendors and organizations, based upon scope of tactical execution plan, to deliver flawless execution
- Often necessitates securing of a minimum of three (3) third party quotes to secure best rate for service provided
Primary Job Responsibilities – Cross-Functional Accountability
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals
- Support agency partners with coordination of deliverables and updates
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports
- (Required)Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of: Marketing; 1-2 years of experience in consumer product, brand or agency.
- Gain knowledge & understanding of Advantage Solution’s full range of services in order to be able to recommend solutions to client needs as they arise.
- Ability to build and own complete understanding of managed brands/retailers.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment working with cross functional teams.
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization, negotiation, and problem solving skills
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.