CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER EDRT
At Advantage Solutions, we build people, brands and businesses! The Customer Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume for retail clients in assigned territory, markets and regions through effective relationships with store operations personnel at the region and market level. This role will develop relationships with higher level decision makers that have a positive impact on all assigned stores within the region or market. The CDM works with Retail Supervisors to raise the level of effectiveness across the entire region. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry? Then apply today for a chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions!
- Act as account manager for assigned retail merchandising account
- Meeting or exceeding POS-to-plan goals for assigned territory and markets
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions
- Establish strategic presence of the represented client brands across the store.
- Collaborate with retailer leadership
- Provides sales training and skill development of retail sales merchandisers in like geographies
- Follows sales call standards and effectively orchestrates a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of Client and the retail customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- 2-4 years previous experience as a retail sales merchandiser or Frontline Associate
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Strong phone sales skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 40% of the time locally, travel and driving are essential duties of this job
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management, and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.